Friday, October 15, 2010

Dripping Roast Beef Sandwiches with Melted Provolone

Dripping Roast Beef Sandwiches with Melted Provolone

makes 4 sandwiches


(1) 10.5 oz. Can Campbell's French Onion Soup
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
3/4 Pounds Thinly Sliced Deli Roast Beef
4 Hoagie Rolls
4 Slices Provolone Cheese, Cut in Half
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.  Heat the soup and Worcestershire in a 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil.  Add the beef and heat through, stirring occasionally.  Divide the beef evenly among the rolls.  Top the beef with cheese and place the sandwiches on a baking sheet.  Bake for 3 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the bread is toasted.  Spoon extra soup mixture onto the sandwiches.  Serve immediately.


It is now September, 2011 and I was looking back at old posts and I noticed that half of this post was mysteriously missing... hmm... Well, I don't remember what I wrote about this recipe but I do remember that it was good!
This meal takes like no time to prepare and it's so good! It's French dip, fast! The only thing I would do differently is smaller rolls, the servings are a little to big for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment