Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Bagel Thins with Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese

Ladies and Gentlemen, I interrupt your regularly scheduled balsamic vinegar week to bring you this important announcement: Bagel Thins with Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese.

At first, this looks like an ordinary bagel....


But it's actually thin! Thin bagels are much healthier for you than regular bagels. Only 110 calories and 25 carbs per bagel!


And then there's this cream cheese.... I think I already told you that I love cream cheese. Cream cheese and I have a love that some people just don't understand. Pumpkin flavor can be a hit or miss with me, but this was definitely a hit. A bomb. It blew up my world!


And together bagel thins and pumpkin spice cream cheese became the best snack I've ever had!



And now, back you your regularly scheduled balsamic vinegar week.


No comments:

Post a Comment