Sunday, July 25, 2010

BBQ Chicken Pizza

BBQ Chicken Pizza

1 refrigerated pizza dough crust
2 chicken breats, cooked and chopped
amazing BBQ sauce
shredded mozzarella cheese
green or red bell pepper
red onion

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cook pizza dough, naked, for 5 minutes. Remove dough from oven. Spread BBQ sauce over crust. Toss chicken with BBQ sauce to coat in a bowl and spread evenly over pizza. Then top the chicken with the cheese, pepper, and onion. Through it back in the oven for about 15 minutes till it looks good enough to eat.

This barbecue sauce is probably my favorite thing I've ever made. I'm tempted to eat it with a spoon... seriously. This meal came together super fast because I used chicken that I had cooked the other night when I made the chicken club crescent wreath. Also, I think I prefer red bell peppers over the green, but the reds are also twice as expensive. You can decide what's more important :) P.S. The cooking times are approximate to the brand of dough I bought, adjust accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment