Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dill Pretzels

Dill Pretzels

40 ounces of pretzels
12 ounces Orville Redenbacher's popcorn oil
1 oz. Hidden Valley Ranch powder
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon dill

Mix oil, ranch powder, garlic powder and dill together in a bowl. Put pretzels in a bag and pour oil mixture in bag and mix together. Let sit overnight.

At the lake last year, a guest brought these dill pretzels. I could not stop eating them! She told me the ingredients and later when I was home, I googled "dill pretzels" hoping that I could find the recipe online... and I did! 40 ounces in a little less than 2 bags of pretzels and popcorn oil comes in 16 ounce bottles, so I rounded up and used everything up so there wouldn't be any left overs. I'm not a fan of leftover ingredients. Pair with a Fresca and a sunny fall afternoon or with beer and card nights with friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment