Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Roasted Green Beans

Roasted Green Beans

1/2 Pound Green Beans or String Beans
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper To Taste
Optional: Rosemary, Garlic Powder, Dill, Seasoning Blend, etc.

Preheat the oven to 475 degrees.  Trim ends on beans and rinse under water.  In a bowl, toss green beans with olive oil till well coated and season.  Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and arrange beans so they do not overlap. Cook for 15 minutes.  Boom. Roasted.

Along with salt and pepper, my sister and I used rosemary, garlic powder... and on the second batch dill weed, seasoned salt, and rosemary.  Let your heart and your spice rack be your guide.  My sister's veggie-hating fiance said they were the best beans he's ever had!  Beans were served with Creamy Chicken Parmesan and Garlic Toast.

1 comment:

  1. Those look delicious! I just wish I liked vegetables more :/

    http://www.pinkbeautybliss.com

    ReplyDelete