Sunday, May 8, 2011

Updated Wish List

I recently had an epiphany.  It was a couple of days ago when I was in the kitchen trying to figure out what to eat for lunch.  At the bottom of the fridge sat a sad, half eaten turkey sandwich that was getting soggier by the second.  Sigh.  Even in it's sad state, the sandwich had potential.  I thought to myself that I could throw it in the microwave for a minute, to get the cheese melted and attempt to bring it back to life.  But that would only worsen the soggy-ness.  The oven!  Of course!  But, I didn't  have time to heat an oven; I had to be to work in 20 minutes.  What to do?  If only there was a small appliance that could heat like an oven in the time of a microwave.  Then the light bulb above my head lit up.  I knew what had been lacking in my life.  A toaster oven!  I felt like I had discovered the secret to life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment